- ORP controller and dosing pumps in one compact unit.
- ±5 mV accuracy with unbeatable performance.
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA recorder output.
- Proportional dosing slows the pump down when the measured ORP level approaches the set value, to avoid over dosage of oxidizing or reducing agents.
- Alarm contact is activated whenever the ORP reading varies more than 200 mV from the set point.
- Auxiliary contacts allow users to attach a mixer or priming pump that is activated only when the pump is dosing
- PVDF, FPM/FKM and PTFE materials are used for all parts that come into contact with liquid.
The controller/pump is enclosed in a modular housing for maximum protection. The pump utilizes a one-piece polypropylene, injection-molded housing. Since there are no joints or screws holding different sections of the housing together, the case is extremely rugged and sturdy. This series of instruments will mount easily in your plant using a minimum of wall space. The controls and pump head are located in the front to allow easy access.
BL 7917-1 is supplied with discharge and suction valves, polyethylene tubing, 115V power cable and instructions.
BL 7917-2 is supplied with discharge and suction valves, polyethylene tubing, 230V power cable and instructions.
|Range||-999 mV to +999 mV|
|Flow Rate||13.3, 11.7, 10.1, 9.0, 7.8 (LPH)|
|Input Impedance||1012 Ohm|
|Dosage||proportional, oxidizing or reducing, user selectable|
|Recorder Output||4-20 mA (isolated)|
|Dosing Contact||1 isolated contact, 2A, Max. 240V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes|
|Alarm Contact||1 isolated contact, 2A, Max. 240V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes|
|Power Supply||BL 7917-1: 115V ±15%; 50/60Hz (40W)
BL 7917-2: 230V ±15%; 50/60Hz (40W)
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||221 x 142 x 181 mm (8.7 x 5.6 x 7.1')|
|Weight||5 kg (11 lb.)|
Solutions:HI 7020L - ORP Test Solution at 200/275 mV (@20°C)
1 x 500 mL bottle HI 7091L - Reducing Pretreatment Solution
1 x 500 mL bottle HI 7092L - Oxidizing Pretreatment Solution
1 x 500 mL bottle