- Inputs: BNC connector, Direct wire connection with amplified probe (supports HI 1006 series probes) and 4-20 mA from a transmitter
- Selectable manual ON, OFF and automatic dosing control for alkaline, acid and REDOX dosing with indicator
- Auto-diagnostic test for instrument status troubleshooting
- Operational mode LED indicators
- Supports potential matching pin connection
- Both 4-20 and 0-20 mA output
- ±5V outputs for amplified electrodes
- Backlit LCD
- Transparent splash-proof cover
This instrument allows the selection of a set point for oxidizing or reducing dosage.
When used in conjunction with the HI 8710 pH controller, the ODCD (ORP dosing consent device) function (featured by the HI 8710) will ensure that the ORP dosage will start only when the pH level is correct.
These instruments have been designed for easy and fast installation and are provided with membrane keypads on the front panel, large display, and autodiagnostic functions.
Each model accepts either a direct input from an ORP electrode or from a transmitter through 4-20 mA input. The instrument also provides ±5V power output and input terminals for amplified electrodes.
Moreover, you can choose the output configuration for connecting a recorder or a PLC, between 0-20 or 4-20 mA.
The HI 8720 is supplied complete with mounting brackets and instructions.
@ 20 °C
|±5 mV; ±0.5% (input from transmitter)|
|Input||high impedance 1012 Ohm; reference and matching pin inputs are available; 4-20 mA|
|Power Output||±5 Vcc; 150 mA max load for amplified electrodes|
|Calibration||offset: ±200 mV with CAL trimmer|
|Recorder Output||0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (isolated)|
|Setpoint Relay||1, isolated, 2 A, max 240 V, resistive load, 1000000 strokes (not fuse protected)|
|Setpoint Range||±1999 mV|
|Alarm Relay||1, isolated, 2 A, max 240 V, resistive load, 1000000 strokes (not fuse protected)|
|Alarm Range||10 to 300 mV|
|Dosing Control||OFF/AUTO/ON with selection switch|
|Over Dosing Control||adjustable, from 5 min to 60 min with knob or disable by wire strap - on rear panel|
|Power Supply||115 VAC ±10% or 230 VAC ±10%; 50/60 Hz|
|Enclosure||flame retardant ABS body and front panel; transparent splash-proof front cover|
|Environment||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Panel Cutout||141 x 69 mm (5.6 x 2.7??)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.)|