Conductivity Analog Controller with Direct Input from Potentiometric Probe
0.01 mS/cm resolution
- Direct connection of up to 20 m (66') without needing to amplify the signal to the HI 7638 probe
- Automatic diagnostic controls
- Available in four models, each with a different measurement range
- Operational mode LED indicators
- Automatic Temperature Compensation with HI 7638 potentiometric conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor
- Transparent splash-proof cover included
These controllers allow direct connection of a potentiometric conductivity probe (HI 7638) with a cable up to 20 m long, without needing a transmitter to amplify the signal.
The output configuration for connecting a recorder or a PLC can be chosen between 0-20 or 4-20 mA.
The LED on the front panel indicates the operating status of the controller.
The Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) is performed directly by the HI 7638 probe with built-in temperature sensor.
The front panel is protected behind a transparent splash-proof cover.
The HI 943500 series is supplied complete with mounting brackets and instructions.
|Range||0.0 to 19.99 mS/cm|
|Accuracy @ 20°C||±2% F.S.|
|Calibration||manual, two point, through offset and slope trimmers|
|automatic, 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F), with ß=2%/°C|
|Recorder Output||4-20 mA (isolated)|
|Setpoint Relay||1, isolated, 2A, max. 240 V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes|
|Alarm Range||1, isolated, 2A, max. 240 V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes|
|Power Supply||115 or 230 VAC ±10% (user selectable); 50/60 Hz|
|Enclosure||black anodized aluminum body; front panel with flame retardant ABS; transparent splash-proof front cover|
|Environment||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F); RH max 95%|
|Panel Cutout||141 x 69 mm (5.6 x 2.7??)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.)|